Friday, February 12, 2010

Hooping it Up

OK, the kids love to play basketball.
They don't get it from me; I'd much rather kick the ball.

Kenzie
Making a basket at the YW game:



She ended their season last night on a great note.


Mitchell
Driving the baseline into traffic before scoring near the end-of-game buzzer:



Setting a pick against a guy twice his size:



Truly a force to be reckoned with on the court!


Kerr
Scored 3 times in her game.

Here she is, striking terror into the hearts of her opponents. A veritable wolf in sheep's clothing:



1st basket, wisely utilizing the backboard for the bankshot:



2nd basket, taking the ball coast-to-coast. I love how she trips her defender then drives the lane to the hoop:



3rd basket, taking the ball coast-to-coast, she sees daylight, and down the side to the baseline avoiding the pack in the key:



She's unstoppable.

4 comments:

Uncle Rick said...

I smell NBA/WNBA.

Kerr will probably end up playing in the Eastern Conference where things are a little rougher...it looks like she could handle the tough play out there.

Eric and Janelle said...

I kept listening for:

"Hot Shot!!! Show us what it's all about! Hot Shot!"

Uncle Jeff would be PROUD of you!!! Ha Ha

You guys were super!!!

Love,

Grandpa Sugar

m said...

That is awesome! The girls and I enjoyed watching the videos of Kerrigan! Woo Woo!!

Sommer and Eric said...

Not to be of a boastful nature but I think they got their skills from me. I did play Junior Jazz back in the day. Now do we have to wait another year and a half or so for your next post?